Coronavirus measures at the HEALClinic
IMPORTANT CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION !
Given the health emergency, the HEALClinic management has taken the following necessary measures, in the interest of all! We have no doubt that you understand the purpose of these measures despite the inconvenience caused and thank you in advance for your collaboration! Do not hesitate to contact us on 02/654 22 55
If you have symptoms suggestive of influenza-like illness (fever, cough, nasopharyngeal discharge, but also gastrointestinal complaints), please contact your general practitioner and do NOT go to the clinic.
Urgent consultations and blood tests are maintained (according to the instructions given by the doctor) by appointment only.
- Routine non-emergency examinations are canceled until further notice: This includes esthetic services, laser hair removal, HIFU, kinesiology, in agreement with the providers concerned.
- The number of patients received will be reduced to minimize any interaction between patients
- Strict hygiene measures are requested from staff and patients in order to minimize the risk of contamination in our premises (see below)
Hygiene and prevention measures prior to your appointment:
- Please make sure your have washed your hands prior to your visit : WHO video here
- No accompanying person: please enter alone for your consultation.
- Kindly wait in your vehicle for your appointment: our staff will call you when it is time.
- You will be guided by staff in the waiting room or directly to your doctor.
- If necessary, you will be given disinfectant gel to minimize any risk of contamination.
- Please do not (if possible) touch anything during your presence on our premises.
Thanks again for your understanding. It is together that we will overcome this health crisis!
Some useful links: