JOB OFFER : Medical secretary / Office manager
The Heal Clinic is a medical center focusing on aesthetics, well-being and perinatal medicine. Our center is looking for a medical and administrative secretary.
Located on the rue des Combattants, the main shopping street of La Hulpe, our center accommodates a multidisciplinary team of medical specialists, paramedics and a blood-collection center.
The medical secretary assists Dr Norgaard in the management of the center and ensures administrative support:
Medical office functions:
- Welcoming of patients;
- Managing patients’ files;
- Managing incoming calls;
- Managing the center’s appointment calendar;
- Managing emails and regular mail;
- Maintaining and managing the database;
- Planning surgeries in collaboration with the nurses;
- Managing stocks and consumables in collaboration with the nurses;
- Ensuring equipment and property’s maintenance;
- Maintaining good contacts with suppliers;
Finance and accounting:
- Managing incoming invoices;
- Managing and monitoring outgoing invoices;
- Reconciliation of bank accounts;
- Ensuring that all financial operations are properly documented;
- Liaising with the accountant;
- Updating our website;
- Maintaining the centre’s social media networks;
- Being the central point for any external or internal requests.
- Participating in the recruitment of collaborators;
- Managing absences and supporting in payroll management;
- Managing nurses’ planning.
- You have an innate sense of hospitality and patiently.
- You like to support others but know how to be assertive / -ive.
- You are organized and structured and know how to take initiatives within a specific framework.
- You know how to manage your priorities and are resistant to stress.
- You like to collaborate and call on the team but are able to work independently and autonomously.
- You like to navigate between routine work and innovative management of unexpected situations.
- You are in favor of the acquisition of new skills.
- You like to find solutions to the problems encountered; you are self-taught and autonomous.
- You can take advantage of interpersonal skills and know how to be empathetic.
- You communicate easily and know how to reassure those around you.
- You are flexible.
Education / experience: Bachelor’s degree in medical office management, secretary or executive secretary or can prove a significant experience in a similar or administrative function.
- You have notions of accounting and you feel comfortable with figures;
- You master Mac office tools;
- Knowledge of Acuity and Icure is a plus
- You are familiar with web design and social media.
You are fluent in French. Good command of English is required, part of the interview will be conducted in English. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
What we offer?
- A part-time job (24h/week) in a small structure developing fast. Potential further extension of work hours depending on candidates skills and performance.
- Salary depending on experience. Possibility of growth in salary depending on acquisition of key activities.
- Lunch pass
- Various Bonus incentives
Does this sound like you? We would love to hear from you!
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com by 23 August 2021. Please put in subject « Application for medical secretary ».
Interviews will take place the last week of August. The first interview will be conducted by video-conferencing (Zoom)
Starting date by mid-September