Doctor Fanny PréatGynecologist, obstetrician & senologist
Doctor Fanny Préat
Gynecologist, obstetrician & senologist
Dr. Préat graduated from ULB in 2013. She specialized in gynecology and obstetrics at Hôpital Erasme, Hôpital Ambroise-Paré and at the Jules Bordet Institute.
Trained in all modern techniques of gynecology and obstetrics, she gradually turned to senology (treatment of benign and malignant breast diseases). New recruit to the breast clinic team at the Braine L’Alleud Hospital(CHIREC group) site, she brings her experience in modern techniques experienced at the Jules Bordet Institute.
Diplomas and qualifications:
– University diploma “Breast diseases: participation in daily diagnosis and treatment“, 2016, Strasbourg http://med.unistra.fr/fre/Formations/Formation-medicale-continue/Liste-des-Diplomes-d-Universite -OF.
– Colposcopy diploma, GGOLFB, 2016-2017
– Diploma in perinatal medicine, UCL, 2016-2018 (https://uclouvain.be/fr/etudier/iufc/medecine-maternelle-et-perinatale.html.)
– Participation in the training “Get Up, Gynecology Expert Training For Upcoming Professionals” 2017 https://www.get-up-gyn.eu
– Diploma in endoscopy in Gynecology: CICE, Clermont-Ferrand 2018 (https://www.cice.fr/index.php/fr/)
- Routine gynecological consultations (contraception, hormonal treatments of the menopause, cancer screening, hormonal balances in particular in case of skin disorders such as acne, …)
- Integrated pregnancy monitoring and follow-ups (multidisciplinary team within the clinic) and deliveries (in Braine-L’Alleud – CHIREC group)
- Development and treatment (surgical if necessary) of benign and malignant tumor pathologies in a multidisciplinary team , notably with regards to breast diseases
- Gynecological surgery, Breast surgery
- TUESDAY from 1:30pm to 7:00pm