Important information Coronavirus covid-19!
The government has taken severe measures necessary to slow the transmission of the coronavirus, particularly to prevent the occurrence of a health care overflow. These measures are not extreme, they are ESSENTIAL!
To ensure continuity of care and to protect you and our staff, the following measures have been taken for consultations at the HEAL CLINIC:
– Urgent care will be provided: pregnancy follow-up, cancer or pre-cancer care, diseases requiring urgent care (infections, pain, bleeding, …
– Routine visits should be postponed; you will be offered a date beyond 3rd april 2020
– If you have symptoms suggestive of an influenza-like illness / covid-19, you are asked to contact your general practiotioner and to refrain from contact with other people as far as possible
– Do not hesitate to contact our team or your practitioner by phone or email for further clarification.
– During your visit to the HEALclinic, please come alone, unaccompanied and respect the recommended hygiene measures (respect for distances, no direct physical contact, hand washing prior to and after your visit, wear a mask if desired, reduce face contact). The staff will guide you if necessary.
We thank you for the time spent reading this message and for respecting these instructions! Together we will defeat the coronavirus!
Dr Christian Norgaard, Director